I was nominated for this fun tag by the awesome Jowita! Thank you again! If you haven’t read her story, neverdoitagain, you should check it out! It’s filled with a ton of drama and twists, and I’ve really enjoyed reading it! 😄
Getting to know: Adelaide
- What’s your name? » Adelaide Lorena Clemonte.
- Are you single? » Nope! I’ve been married to my lovely wife for 8 years!
- Are you happy? » Very! I have an amazing wife with two little girls…and another baby on the way! I think I have everything I could ever want.
- Are you angry? » Um, no. Why would I be?
- Are your parents still married? » Well…they’re both dead…so I guess it matters whether you believe marriage lasts through death. I do, so I’d say yes!
- Birth Place? » Windenburg, but I don’t live there anymore!
- Hair color? » Blonde. My mom told me it’s the same as my grandmother’s!
- Eye color? » Brown.
- Birthday? » September 2nd, 2508. (I actually did the math for the year)
- Mood? » I’m happy, probably the happiest I’ve ever been!
- Gender? » I’m a woman – who also happens to like women! 😛
- Summer or winter? » Hmm, well, all seasons are miracles to me, so both!
- Morning or afternoon? » Afternoon. That’s when the kids are playing with each other and my wife and I can get some time alone!
~eight things about your love life~
- Are you in love? » Yes, I’ve been in love with Dani since we met!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? » Well, it kind of happened for me, so yeah.
- Who ended your last relationship? » My current relationship hasn’t ended, and I hope it never does. But my last relationship that ended was with Lucinda Sorensen, and it was a mutual agreement.
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart? » My wife’s, years ago, when I was working at the RGWI and couldn’t balance work and love yet.
- Are you afraid of commitment? » No.
- Have you hugged someone within the last week? » Of course! My sister, wife, and daughters hug me all the time!
- Have you ever had a secret admirer? » Not that I’m aware of….
- Have you ever broken your own heart? » When I hurt my wife, it was like hurting myself, does that count?
- Love or Lust? » Love, 100%. Love lasts a lifetime, and lust lasts a night. Why try getting into a relationship that won’t last?
- Lemonade or iced tea? » I’ve really started to like tea after having it so much during my pregnancy with Valentina.
- Cats or Dogs? » We currently have a cat, but I’ve never had a dog, so I wouldn’t know!
- A few best friends or many regular friends? » A few best friends, of course! Lyric, Zoe, Raini, and I have all been close since high school, and I can’t imagine life without them!
- Wild night out or romantic night in? » Romantic night in. I’ve never been one for big parties, and I always love having special moments with my wife.
- Day or night? » Day… it’s when everything really happens.
~five have you evers~
- Ever snuck out? » No, I’ve never snuck out. If you can’t do it, there’s a good reason!
- Fallen down/up the stairs? » No….what kind of question is this?
- Wanted someone/something so badly it hurt? » Yes…when Dani and I were just friends, I wanted something more so much.
- Wanted to disappear? » When my brother and sister were fighting, all those years ago.
- Regretted something? » Hasn’t everyone?
- Smile or eyes? » Smile. It’s hard to be sad when someone’s smiling.
- Shorter or taller? » For some reason, everyone’s the same height.
- Intelligence or attraction? » Attraction. You don’t need to be smart to be happy. I’d still be happy if I was the dumbest person in the world, as long as I have my wife.
- Hook-up or relationship? » Relationship.
- Do you and your family get along? » Yes! Well, my sister and I do, anyway. I haven’t seen my brother in years.
- Would you say you have a messed up life? » Anything but! My life’s had its ups and downs, but so does everyone’s.
- Have you ever ran away from home? » No. Lexie left home when she turned 18 to get away from our brother, though.
- Have you ever gotten kicked out? » No.
- Have you ever secretly hated one of your friends? » Well, they wouldn’t be a friend, now, would they? But no.
- Do you consider all of your friends good friends? » Yes, I’d like to say that!
- Who is your best friend? » Lyric Henley, we’ve been best friends since third grade! But my sister and I are really close, too.
- Who knows everything about you? » My wife, and isn’t that the way it should be?
I hope you all enjoyed reading this! I had a lot of fun doing it! 😛
My nominees are:
- Entangled ~ by Ashubii
- Emerald City Taurus: The Amazon Legacy ~ by emeraldcitytaurus (or Haids)